Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Let's Get Started

It's hard to believe that my dream as a youngster was to be an illustrator in the comic book industry. So with a background in fine art and graphic design, how did I end up as a Lead Dev on an ASP.NET web team? Well, I'm still not sure, but it's been a fun ride getting here and now I'd like to share some of the cool techniques I've learned along the way. It's a known dilemna that programmers aren't typically premier designers....and designers aren't normally too hot at programming. I'm hoping to bring some articles that will bridge that gap for some of you in the form of tutorials and examples. Keep checking back as I've got some cool ideas for a series of articles to help you bring some flashy, yet solid functionality to your web apps.

No comments: